Zenith Bank POS allows the Bank to process card transactions electronically for customers at their premises. The POS allows for verifying transaction either by biometric or PIN/signature-verified means.
Prominent elements of the Zenith Visa POS include:
- Multi-channel Communication Functionality (Chip, Ethernet, etc).
- Very fast memory.
- Euro Master Visa (EMV) Card compliant.
- Real- time settlement.
- 24/7/365 availability with uninterrupted back- up power source.
- VISA enabled (thereby allowing for transaction on VISA worldwide).
- Zenith proprietary enabled.
- Ability to perform card not present transactions.
To qualify to be a Zenith Visa POS merchant, one needs to:
- Have an account with Zenith Bank.
- Complete user application form.
- Pass the Bank’s assessment criteria.
Merchants of Zenith Visa POS enjoy:
- Reduction in cost of handling cash.
- Reduction of the risks associated with handling cash.
- Opening business for longer hours.
- Receiving value within 24 hours after transactions.
- Increased potentiality for spontaneous purchases by cardholders.
- Fast and easy payment processing for goods sold or services rendered.